buy Clomiphene online using paypal Zero Dollar Premiums Available in Most Cities
http://adibgroupinc.com/wp-content/uploads/bb-plugin/cache/156-layout.js?ver=a7bce4d12087e3b93a05e8c059e6f535 According to a recent Department of Health and Human Services analysis, 8 out of 10 people qualify for a plan that costs less than $75 each month. But that’s not all: leading healthcare experts have confirmed that most people can find plans this year with much lower premiums thanks to financial assistance.
source url Across the country, many individuals, couples, and even entire families will be able to find basic bronze level plans with premiums as low as $0. But there are even some places where people can find better plans that cover more of someone’s out-of-pocket costs for ZERO dollars. For instance, a 55-year-old couple earning $40,000 per year in Philadelphia can find a gold plan for zero dollars. These types of plans are more common this year than ever before, and while zero dollar silver and gold plans are not as prevalent as zero dollar bronze plans, it does show how important it is to shop this year.
Here is a look at some of the places where a 55-year-old couple making $40,000 a year can find SILVER plans for $0:
- can you buy methotrexate online Ft. Myers, Florida
- Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Memphis, Tennessee
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Wichita Falls, Texas
Also, here are some places where that same couple may be able to find a $0 GOLD plan:
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Gainesville, Georgia
- Rockford, Illinois
- Ennis, Texas
- Laramie, Wyoming
The most common type of plan that an individual, couple or family will find with zero dollar premiums are bronze level plans which don’t cover as many out of pocket expenses as silver or gold level plans. Not only individuals and couples, even families will qualify for plans that cost zero dollars or a few dollars more. Here’s a quick look at a few cities where even a family of four – but also individuals and couples – will find plans for less than $20/month widely available:
- Miami, Florida ($20 or less, premiums)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania ($0 premiums)
- Nashville, Tennessee ($10 or less, premiums)
- Orlando, Florida ($10 or less, premiums)
- Charlotte, North Carolina ($0 premiums)
- St. Louis, Missouri ($0 premiums)
- Tulsa, Oklahoma ($0 premiums)
- Richmond, Virginia ($10 or less, premiums)
- Salt Lake City, Utah ($0 premiums)
The savings could be huge. A family of four in Philadelphia could save $265 each month on premiums or $3,180 next year compared to last year for a silver plan, or a couple in Philadelphia could save $485 each month or $5,800 next year on their health insurance premiums for a silver plan. Here’s a snapshot of three different situations in Philadelphia depending on someone’s age, income, and family size:
|Philadelphia||2018 Bronze Premiums||2018 Silver Premiums||2018 Gold Premiums|
[$48 in 2017]
[$106 in 2017]
[$192 in 2017]
|Couple, 55 years old,
[$0 in 2017]
[$119 in 2017]
[$485 in 2017]
|Family of four, 38 and 40-year-old couple, making $60,000/year||$0/month
[$42 in 2017]
[$265 in 2017]
[$597 in 2017]
Source: Center for American Progress, November 1, 2017
While people can find significant savings on health care in Philadelphia and it is not representative of all other cities, it does provide a good example of just how much lower premiums are this year. People should visit HealthCare.gov and shop, no matter where they live.
As Avalere Health, Kaiser Family Foundation and the Center for American Progress have all found – plans are cheaper this year than ever before so it pays to shop. Here’s a snapshot of each of their findings:
- Avalere Health found that a 50 year old making about $18,000 a year or a family of four earning about $37,000 each year can find a zero dollar premium bronze plan in nearly 98 percent of counties, a silver plan in 18% of counties or a zero dollar premium gold plan in 10% of counties – in those states that use HealthCare.gov.
- Kaiser Family Foundation found that monthly premiums are lower across metal levels for people receiving more financial help. For a 40-year-old making $25,000, he or she will be able to find on average a bronze plan that costs 75% less than they could last year, a silver plan that costs 12% less or a gold plan that costs 21% less.
Center for American Progress found 131 counties where a 55-year-old couple making $40,000 could obtain gold coverage for less than $10 per month.
Get covered HERE now as the enrollment deadline is approaching fast.